Calorie Target = 2600
Your Weight Set Point = 179.0
Day 55 Weight = 179.4
I feel like I owe steak day a gift cause he saved me again. I am right back at my set point. My doctor says "way to reign it again." I hope that I don't have to do this every week or so. I will be pretty much screwed if that is the case cause I was starving all day even after I ate my steak.
When I woke up today I ate and then I ran week 3 run 1 of Couch to 5K. When I got home my server was having some issues so I f'd with that almost all day... I also ate more. :) I have to play tonight and the boys are talking about celebrating my birthday as well as on of the other guys' birthday. I don't want to drink really... so this should be interesting.
I'll check back tomorrow late in the morning I presume.
Day 58 Food Totals
- Weis - Prince Edward Medley, 0.5 container (3 4/5 cups ea.) 70 - Calories
- Egg Beaters - 100% Egg Whites Serving, 6 tbsp 50 - Calories
- Eggs - Scrambled (whole egg), 1 large 101 - Calories
- Blueberries - Raw, 1 cup 83 - Calories
- Trader Joes - Grilled Chili Lime Chicken, 6 oz 260 - Calories
- Canned Chicken Breast In Water - Organic Valley Fresh, 1 container (5 oz ea.) 113 - Calories
- Asparagus - Raw, 2 cup 54 - Calories
- Vegetable - Tomato (Large), 182 g 32 - Calories
- Breakstone's - 4% Cottage Cheese, 29.25 g (1/2 cup) 28 - Calories
- Trader Joe's - Coconut Oil, 6 tbsp/ 1/2 oz 720 - Calories
- Chicken - Breast, meat only, cooked, roasted, 200 g 330 - Calories
- Raw - Bell Peppers, 2 Medium 50 - Calories
- Kale - Sauteed , 2 cup2 36 - Calories
- Veggies - Yellow Squash, 1 Cup 20 - Calories
- Onions - Raw, 0.5 large 32 - Calories
- Total Calories 1,979