Calorie Target = 2600
Your Weight Set Point = 178.6
Todays Weight = 179.6
Another good day for the weight loss situation. I am still in the set point window and I feel pretty good. I also started Couch to 5K yesterday so I will be bloggin about that as well now. Vacation is starting for us and I am worried that I won't be able to stick to my plan. And I am not worried about temptation or anything... I am worried that I won't be able to eat as many calories as I need to stay at 2600 while also eating good allowed foods.
High Caloric Intake of Highly Nutritional Food
I have learned that to get all my calories I basically need to drench my food in coconut oil. Otherwise, I can't eat all that is required of me. I have a new respect for food I think. To eat good food and to eat a lot of it is really not that easy. Sure you can get all your calories faster by eating pizza, pasta, bread, and fried foods etc... but there is no real nutrition in those foods.
Last night it was like 10 or so and I still didn't have all my calories in. The problem was that I didn't really want to eat anymore food. Meaning, I was tired of eating, not that I shouldn't be eating... I LITERALLY couldn't eat anymore. So tomorrow I will add even more coconut oil than I used today.
- Egg Beaters - 100% Egg Whites Serving, 12 tbsp - 100 Calories
- Eggs - Fried (whole egg), 1 large - 92 Calories
- Apples - Raw, with skin, 1 large (3-1/4" dia) (approx 2 per lb) - 110 Calories
- Oranges - Raw, navels, 1 fruit (2-7/8" dia) - 69 Calories
- Blackberries - Raw, 25 g - 11 Calories
- Cabbage - Raw, 4 cup, chopped - 85 Calories
- Homemade - 1/4 lb Hamburger Patty, 2 patty - 356 Calories
- Birds Eye - California Blend Vegetables, 2 cup - 50 Calories
- Bison - Bison, 4 oz - 130 Calories
- Chicken - Breast, meat only, cooked, roasted, 250 g - 413 Calories
- Trader Joe's - Coconut Oil, 7 tbsp/ 1/2 oz - 840 Calories
- Frozen - Green Beans, 2 cup - 50 Calories
- Total Calories - 2,306 Calories