My NutriMost Experience
WOOTY! I lost 20 pounds in 26 days. That is amazing. I still have some more weight to lose to get to where I want to be. I really want to hit my goal of 175. So the plan is to stay strong, stay steady and just live in the now. Food choices won't be an issue because I know exactly what to eat.
I have actually gotten used to eating this way, though, I may add a couple things back into my diet gradually and increase my portion sizes a tad. However, my goal is to keep eating clean, healthy, non processed foods. I will veer away from chemical-laden and refined products that cause inflammation and intestinal discomfort. Issues I didn't even really notice until they were gone to be honest. I remember eating so much in one sitting that I would have to loosen my belt and feel sick for an hour.
I no longer want to:
- gouge myself into a stupor.
- eat a whole bag of chips, or whole pizza.
- drink a whole six pack in one day and then, because I am drunk, run to sheetz and order 20 dollars worth of crap food so I feel like shit the next day. (run-on)
I now want to:
- occasionally eat a handful of chips
- occasionally get a slice of pizza
- occasionally get a six pack of a quality brew and make it last for the week
- occasionally eat out at (greasy restaurant)
In the "I now want to" list you will notice the keyword ocasionally. My will power needed some upgrades to pull off this plan, and that is what this program has helped me with. The ability to listen to what my physical body wants, and not what my psychological weakness thinks it needs.
Day 26 Stats
Goal Weight: 175
Today's Weight: 187.8
Weight Loss Formula 3 x's daily:
Daily drink w/Embedded Resonant Frequencies (Detox & Hormone):
Coffee = 4 Calories
Cod, lettuce, and an orange = 250 Calories
Crab, asparagus, and an apple = 250 Calories
I read my affirmations in the mirror and continued to drink 64 oz. of water.